- PRODUCT SPECS
Manufacturer CISCO Manufacturer Part Number CP-7940G SKU GROUP-129840 Marketing Information
- As the market leader in true IP Telephony, Cisco continues to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end data and VoIP solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, fully featured IP Phone portfolio to enterprise and small-to-medium sized customers. Cisco IP phones provide unmatched levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems.
- The Cisco IP phone family includes phones with large pixel-based displays to bring productivity enhancing applications to the phone, as well as customization options that can be modified as needs change, and provide inline power support over Ethernet.
Description As the market leader in true IP Telephony, Cisco continues to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end data and VoIP solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, fully featured IP Phone portfolio to enterprise and small-to-medium sized customers. Cisco IP phones provide unmatched levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems. Series Cisco IP Phones 7900 Brand Cisco Certifications & Standards
- Regulatory Compliance:
- CE Marking
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 60950
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) C22.2 No. 60950
- Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC):
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- EN55022 Class B
- CISPR22 Class B
- AS/NZ 3548 Class B
- VCCI Class B
- EN 50082-1
- EN 61000-3-2
- EN 61000-3-3
- FCC Part 68 (CFR47) hearing aid compatible (HAC)
- IC CS-03
- Date and Time
- Calling Party Number
- Calling Party Name
- Call Status
- Comfort Noise Generation
- Voice Activity Detection
Product Name CISCO CP-7940G IP Phone Technology VoIP Limited Warranty 1 Year Alt Part No CP7940G Product Type IP Phone Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1 Number of Programmable Phone Lines 2 Additional Information
- GLOBAL SPARE
- Internal two-port Ethernet switch
- Dedicated headset port
- The phone provides many accessibility methods according to user preference. Various methods or paths include buttons, softkeys, a navigation key, and direct access with the use of corresponding "ghost" digits.
- Direct access to voice mail
- Identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This allows users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Volume settings for all audio such as ringer, handset, headset, and speaker. Network Configuration preferences can also be set up
- A huge advantage is the ability for no hands on moves and changes. Move to the new location anywhere on your network. No system administration is required.
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, and quote of the day
- 7940G features high-quality, speakerphone technology. It also includes an easy-to-use speaker on/off button and microphone mute buttons. These buttons are lit when active.
- Phone's convenient volume control button provides for easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset is Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) and meets FCC loudness requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers.
- The footstand of the Cisco 7940G is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The footstand is keyed to match standard wall jack configurations for wall mounting.
- Other Feature Include:
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- Phone Settings:
- Network configuration
- Download firmware changes from Cisco CallManager and CCO
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Replacement
Power Source AC Adapter Screen Type LCD NSN Part Number 5.81E+12 SKU UNSPSC 43191511 SKU UPC 7.46E+11 Voice Codec
Write Your Own Review