- PRODUCT SPECS
Manufacturer CISCO SKU GROUP-218588 Marketing Information The Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK module offers customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.Provides flexibility of interface choice.Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet XENPAK port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network. Description 1 x 10GBase-LX4 Module Type XENPAK Module Application/Usage Data Networking Height 0.5" Width 1.4" Depth 4.8" Compatibility Catalyst 6500 Series (WS-X6704-10GE) Fiber Mode Supported Multi-mode Form Factor Hot-swappable Product Name CISCO10GB-LX4 XENPAK MMF Module Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x SC Duplex 10GBase-LX4 Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 Maximum Distance Supported 984.25 ft Memory Technology SDRAM Alt Part No XENPAK10GBLX4 Product Type XENPAK Additional Information
- The Cisco 10GBASE-LX4 Module supports link lengths of 300 meters on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) grade multimode fiber (MMF).
- Minimum cabling distance for optical XENPAK module is two meters, according to the IEEE 802.3ae standard.
- Optical Transmit and Receive Specifications:
- Transmit Power (dBm): 0.5 per lane (Maximum)
- Receive Power (dBm): 0.5 per lane(Maximum)
- Receive Power (dBm): -14.4 per lane(Minimum)
- Transmit and Receive Wavelength (nm): Four lanes; overall range: 1269 to 1356
SKU UNSPSC 43222600 SKU UPC 7.46E+11
Details1 x 10GBase-LX4
Write Your Own Review