- PRODUCT SPECS
Manufacturer CISCO Manufacturer Part Number SR224 SKU GROUP-201659 Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet Marketing Information
- With its advanced switching technology, the Linksys 24-Port 10/100 Switch will boost your network performance with much more than just full duplex data transfer and dedicated bandwidth. It features non-blocking, wire-speed switching that forwards packets as fast as your network can deliver them. Also included are Address Learning and Aging to prevent data transfer errors and Data Flow Control to help prevent packet collisions.
- You have several installation options. The Switch's compact size fits onto your desktop, or use the wall mount slots to hang it somewhere out of the way. If your network equipment is in a rack, install it using the included rack mount brackets.
- Matter how intensive your network demands, the Linksys 24-Port 10/100 Switch has speed, flexibility, and reliability that you can count on.
Description 24 x 10/100Base-TX Height 9.5" Width 11" Depth 1.8" Certifications & Standards
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- FCC Class B
- Wall Mountable
Product Name SR224 24-port Fast Ethernet Switch Input Voltage
- 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
Layer Supported 2 Limited Warranty Lifetime Alt Part No SR224 Network Technology 10/100Base-TX Product Type Ethernet Switch Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 24 Additional Information
- Connect up to 24 network devices
- Supports desktop, wall, and rack mounting using included brackets
- Compatible with All Major Network Operating Systems
- Advanced Store-and-Forward Packet Switching Optimizes Data Transfers
- Auto Partitioning Protects PCs from Downed Network Lines
- Signal Regeneration Ensures Data Transfer Integrity
Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Fast Ethernet Network Power Source Power Supply SKU UNSPSC 43222612 SKU UPC 7.46E+11 Total Number of Network Ports 24 Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5
Details24 x 10/100Base-TX
Write Your Own Review