- PRODUCT SPECS
Manufacturer CISCO Manufacturer Part Number NM-16AM-V2= SKU GROUP-152540 Marketing Information The new Cisco Integrated V.92 analog modem network module provides cost-effective analog telephone service connectivity for lower-density remote-access service (RAS), dial-out and fax-out modem access, asynchronous dial-on-demand routing (DDR) plus dial backup, and remote router management. Combined with the differentiated services delivered through Cisco IOS Software, Cisco 2600 Series, 3660, and 3700 series routers offer customers best-in-class scalability, flexibility, and investment protection, all in cost-effective, multifunctional platforms. Description The 155Mbps single port ATM OC-3 Multi-mode Network Module supports UNI mode ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5) for UBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt, UBR+ and ABR Classes of Service. This module will drive a signal to a maximum distance of 2 kilometers. Module Type EM Network Modules Application/Usage Data Networking Height 1.6" Width 7.1" Depth 7.2" Brand Cisco Compatibility
- Supported Platforms:
- 3660 series
- 2600XM Series
- Major Modem Vendor Compatibility:
- Works with AT&T, Boca, Cisco, Hayes, Lucent, Motorola, Microcom, Multitech, USR, Xircom, and Zoom modems (compatibility with other modem vendors is fully expected, but not lab tested).
- Fax Vendor Compatibility:
- Compatible with Class 2 HP and Panasonic fax machines (compatibility with other fax vendors is fully expected, but not lab tested).
- Current Analog and Digital Modem Network Module Compatibility:
- Integrates with current integrated analog modem network modules, integrated V.90 modem WAN interface cards, and integrated digital modem network modules on supported platforms.
Product Name Analog Modem Network Module Input Voltage
- 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
Interfaces/Ports Details 16 x RJ-11 Port V.92 Limited Warranty 90 Maximum Data Transfer Rate 56 kbit/s Alt Part No NM16AMV2 Product Type Network Module Additional Information
- Dialup Remote Access
- Scalable analog modem dialup concentration for regions without digital connectivity
- Centralized modem grouping for enterprise dial-out and fax-out services
- On-demand dial backup for critical WAN links
- Asynchronous dial-on-demand routing (DDR)
- Connection speeds up to 56 Kbps (per ITU-T V.90 specification)
- Modem Firmware Upgrade Capability:
- Modem firmware is bundled with the Cisco IOS Software image, but can also be upgraded without reloading the router.
Power Source Power Supply SKU UNSPSC 43222600 SKU UPC 7.46E+11
DetailsThe 155Mbps single port ATM OC-3 Multi-mode Network Module supports UNI mode ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5) for UBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt, UBR+ and ABR Classes of Service. This module will drive a signal to a maximum distance of 2 kilometers.
Write Your Own Review